My line of ascent and their journeys
Stops at female line and connects with Moss family.
This page has the following sub pages.
- William Fowles (1775-1842) & Mary ‘Unknown’ (@1775-1842
- William Fowles (1805-1858) & Mary Ann Gatton (1805-1876). The Regency Years
- William Fowles (1826-1907) & Hannah Ann Dean (1823-1908) The Gold-Rush Pioneers.
- John George Fowles (1858 – 1903) & Lily Mary Lorkin (1963 – 1937). Ferndale Pioneers.
- Pioneering in Ferndale – a transcript of the handwritten memoirs of Jack Fowles – Eldest son of Lily Mary Lorkin & John George Fowles
Thankyou for your page ‘Maternal Line – The Fowles Family.
My interest arises from my study of the vessel Caroline Agnes arrived 28 June 1849 at Geelong with William Fowles 1826 – 1907 and his wife Hannah Ann Dean 1823 – 1908
Do I have permission to make a link to your page, on my web page?
HI Elizabeth thank you for contacting me; yes you absolutely do and I look very much forward to looking at your site.
Cheers and kind regards