Hellmrech was also recorded as Hellmrick when first in Scotland. By the time it had immigrated to Australia it became Hellmrich and then Helmrich. It is this latter spelling that is most common today.
This page has the following sub pages.
- John Hellmrich (1812-1870) and Margaret Mathieson (1815-1898) – The Scottish Stonemason, and their children.
- Charles Hellmrech/Hellmrich @1778 – 1817. and Elspet Symmers (@1775 – 1862, The German and the Scot.
- Alexander Burnett Hellmrich (1850-1906) and Florence MacGill Glendinning Gay (1854-1927) And the Captain's daughter,
- Arthur Edward (Dick) Helmrich (1888 – 1953) and Priscilla London, Helmrich Vesperman (1891 – 1972)
- Neva Irene Helmrich – (1918 – 1983) Last boats out of Singapore